Playing games on your cell phone or tablet has become popular with the huge growth in Android popularity and with it comes Droid4X 0.11.7 Beta which allows you to play your Android games and applications on a Windows PC. Droid4X is a simple-to-use program which allows you to have a virtual Android desktop on your computer while providing access to the Google Play store and all of the content associated with it. As a virtual desktop, Droid4X relies on VirtualBox to create an environment which emulates the ARM processor common in portable devices. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Droid4X is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Droid4X safe to download?
We tested the file Setup.exe with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Droid4X work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Droid4X may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of Droid4X are available?
The current version of Droid4X is 0.11.7 Beta and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 0.11.1 Beta, 0.11.0 Beta, 0.10.7 Beta, 0.10.6 Beta and 0.10.6. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to Droid4X available for download
- MEmu Android EmulatorFull gaming experience with Android Play Store emulation on a PC.
- XePlayerAndroid emulator that can download apps from the Google Play store.
- GenymotionAndroid emulator which supports phone and tablet simulation.
- AndY Android EmulatorA freeware Android emulator for APK apps and the Android OS.
- ANDY OSVirtual Android desktop and emulator allowing you to run Android apps directly from Windows.
- WindroyAndroid emulator that allows you to run Android applications and games directly from your desktop PC.
- Nox App PlayerAn Android emulator which supports games and Google Play Store.
- NoxPlayerA full Android emulator that allows users to run Android APK apps on a PC desktop with full game and application emulation and access to the Play Store.
- MuMu App PlayerWindows-based Android emulator that can play APK apps.
- BlueStacksRun Android APK apps and games on a Windows desktop with full access to the Google Play store and other Google and online services.